Samsung had officially announced their latest flagship in their note series, the SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 7 at their Unpacked event in New York City on August 2, 2016. Samsung India had a similar event in India on August 11 in New Delhi.
When Samsung India announced the launch of the device, they had introduced the Exynos Chip variant which supports the Dual SIM functionality that is a big hit here in India and a common thing for the Samsung devices lately.
- 5.7" qHD Super AMOLED Display with curved edges
- All-new S PEN
- Android v6.0.1 with Touchwiz UI
- Memory : 4 GB RAM with 64GB intenal storage
- Weight : 168 g
- Connectivity : Bluetooth, WiFi, 2G/3G/4G, NFC
- DUAL SIM HYBRID with memory card support upto 200GB
- 3500mAh battery
- USB Type-C port, fast wireless charging
- 12MP rear camera, 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor and IRIS Scanner
There is no news on the availability of the Coral Blue variant of the device. The pre-orders for the phone is now live on Amazon India with deliveries expected to start around September 2nd. You can pre-order the devices using the links available below:
Black Onyx : http://amzn.to/2ba92Kj
Gold Platinum: http://amzn.to/2ba8N2f
Silver Titanium: http://amzn.to/2ba92tP
Launch offer includes:
All customers who pre-order the Note 7 will be eligible to purchase the all-new Gear VR Headset for Rs. 1990/- Pre-Orders are open until the end of the month. So hurry if you are waiting to get your hands on the latest Note device.
Until next time,
Stay sleepy... zzz...