Lenovo has officially launched another phone in its ZUK series - The Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus in India. The phone will be available in to variants and only through the online retailer Amazon India.
The Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus is a successor to the ZUK Z1 which was a Cyanogen OS powered smartphone that was available since April this year in the country. ZUK Z2 Plus will be on sale starting midnight on 27th September.
The phone features 5" screen protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. The phone is concealed in a rollcage design with a fiberglass frame and comes in two colour variants - Black and White. The phone has a speaker grill at the bottom next to the USB Type-C port. The headphone jack is also situated at the bottom along with the microphone. The volume buttons and power button are conveniently place on the right hand side of the phone.
- 5" Full HD Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chip, 64-Bit Custom Kryo Cores, Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB ROM without a SD Card slot
- 13MP ISOCELL Sensor with wide f/2.2 aperture; 4K video support and slow motion capture upto 240FPS
- 5MP front facing camera
- 3500mAh non-removable battery
- 4G/3G/2G connectivity
- Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity
- Dual nano SIM slots
- Headphone jack, USB Type-C port for charging
- Fast fingerprint sensor
- Android v6.0.1 with near-stock experience
|PC: Amazon India|
The phone will be available only on Amazon India
The pricing of the phone is as follows:
3GB/32GB - Rs. 17999/- [BUY NOW]
4GB/64GB - Rs. 19999/- [BUY NOW]
You can choose between the two colours before you add it to the cart.
Hope you have a great time with the phone should you choose to buy it!
Until next time,
Stay sleepy... zzz...