|Image courtesy: Amazon India|
After all the issues surrounding the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 a year ago, Samsung has finally released it's new device in the Note lineup, the Galaxy Note 8. The device is now available for purchase from multiple online retailers and offline stores across the country.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is exclusively available online through Samsung's e-store and Amazon India. It is also available at Samsung Smart Cafe stores and leading retailers such as Croma, Reliance Digital among others.
- 6.3" Infinity Display with 1440 x 2960 resolution, 521 ppi pixel density and a 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- 6 GB RAM
- 12 MP Dual OIS Dual primary camera, 8MP front facing camera
- 64GB ROM; Expandable upto 256GB
- Exynos 8895 10nm octa core processor
- Mali-G71 MP20 GPU
- IRIS Scanner
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3300mAH lithium-ion battery
- Improved S-Pen
- Android Nougat
- Bixby Voice Assistant
You can also make use of various offers such as:
- One-time screen replacement at just Rs 990
- Rs 4000 cashback with HDFC Bank Credit Cards
- Free wireless charger
- Up to 448GB extra 4G data with Reliance Jio
Buy the new Galaxy Note 8 for Rs. 67900/- in two different colours (Midnight black or Maple Gold) from here:
Amazon India: http://amzn.to/2hsSf4e
Samsung E-Store: https://goo.gl/4HWPCc
Until next time!
Stay sleepy... zzz...